“The newcomer’s guide to the wonderful ‘world’ of SETA” A...Read More
Present Health & Safety Training
INTRA are a FP&M SETA accredited provider who equip AFFILIATE trainers with Saiosh CPD Accredited / Unit Standard Aligned Health & Safety training material in order to run risk-specific legal compliance training to eliminate workplace injuries and incidents. We:
1. Develop, source, and supply legal-compliance training material.
2. Coordinate SETA accreditation and ETDP SETA Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator training.
3. Orientate and support AFFILIATE trainers to become Accredited training providers.
With over 25 years experience in health and safety and with more than 500 satisfied training material users, our solutions apply to corporate, government, construction, manufacturing, retail and start-ups.
Becoming an AFFILIATE?
The Occupational Health & Safety Act (85 of 93) requires that Employers provide risk-based “Information, Instruction, Training and Supervision” to their employees.
INTRA are an FP&M SETA Accredited training provider and:
1. Develop, source, and supply legal-compliance OHS training material to trainers who do their own training.
2. Coordinate SETA Accreditation and ETDP SETA Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator training.
3. Equip, orientate and support AFFILIATE trainers as they setup their own training businesses or departments. This includes branding and marketing advice.
While similar, this is not a franchise.
INTRA AFFILIATES wholly own their business.