COVID-19 Health & Safety Training Material
Present COVID-19 Health and Safety training with our Saiosh CPD Accredited, legal-compliance, non-credit bearing Training Material. Click COURSE RAPID REVIEW VIDEO below.
With your order, you receive:
- Part 01 – Employees Awareness
- Part 02 – Employers Responsibilities
- Part 03 – Compliance Officers Duties
- 2 Facilitator Guides
- 3 sets of Facilitator Visuals
- 1 Learner Textbook
- Weekly Facilitator Webinars
- Facilitator Orientation Videos
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’ template
- Saiosh CPD Accredited Non-credit bearing
- Fully Customiseable
- Duration 6-8 hours
- PART 01 Rapid Review
- Part 02 Rapid Review
- PART 03 Rapid Review
- Key Benefits
- Unique Features
- Reviews (0)
Part 02 Rapid Review
PART 03 Rapid Review
Step 1 – Prepare
Customise to address your unique “Risk-Profile”. Add logo, SWPs, SDS, policies, procedures, photos, etc.
Step 2 – Print
Print unlimited quantity of Learner material. [All material to always reflect the publisher’s © copyright].
Step 3 – Present
Follow icon driven instructions. Experienced trainers can present the training with nominal preparation.
- Material suited to OHS Act & Regs requirements
- Guaranteed plagiarisation-free content
- Association with a recognized brand
- Co-branding and use of INTRA Logo, trademarks
- Cut course development time, effort, and cost
- Dedicated and substantive research
- Digital delivery of material
- NQF Unit standard Alignment of certain Materials
- Participation in webinars & online support
- Right to customize the material to include your identity,
- photos, procedures, etc.
- Right to modify material to suit the “Risk-Profile”
- Right to reproduce unlimited Learner Workbooks
- Reproduction Rights – You receive the material in a Word for Windows and PowerPoint format allowing legitimate unlimited reproduction of certain material(*) for profit or not if all such documents reflect the publisher’s copyright.
- Capacity to Customise – Based on your risk profile, you have access to the author’s material, enabling modification and adaptation to suit your specific risk-based needs.
- Ready to Run – All the material to present the programme/s is supplied in a comprehensive format, allowing immediate use. This material can also be included in other internal courses such as technical, supervisory, management, quality, and technical training.
Who is This Training Material Suitable For?
- All employees, contractors and sub-contractors covered by the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Which Industries is This Training Material Suitable For?
- Commerce, Industry, Education, Hospitality, Government, Agriculture, etc.
- The training material is generic by nature and is ideal for most organizations.
You add the specifics.
We will dispatch your selected Trainer’s Kits via courier to your delivery address on receipt of confirmation of your COD payment.