Step 1 – Prepare
Customise to address your unique “Risk-Profile”. Add logo, SWPs, SDS, policies, procedures, photos, etc.
Step 2 – Print
Print unlimited quantity of Learner material. [All material to always reflect the publisher’s © copyright].
Step 3 – Present
Follow icon driven instructions. Experienced trainers can present the training with nominal preparation.
- Reproduction Rights – You receive the material in a Word for Windows and PowerPoint format allowing legitimate unlimited reproduction of certain material(*) for profit or not if all such documents reflect the publisher’s copyright.
- Capacity to Customise – Based on your risk profile, you have access to the author’s material, enabling modification and adaptation to suit your specific risk-based needs.
- Ready to Run – All the material to present the programme/s is supplied in a comprehensive format, allowing immediate use. This material can also be included in other internal courses such as technical, supervisory, management, quality, and technical training.
Who is This Training Material Suitable For?
- All employees, contractors and sub-contractors covered by the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Which Industries is This Training Material Suitable For?
- Commerce, Industry, Education, Hospitality, Government, Agriculture, etc.
- The training material is generic by nature and is ideal for most organizations.
You add the specifics.
We will dispatch your selected Trainer’s Kits electronically on receipt of confirmation of your payment.